Thursday 2 February 2017

Slimming World Weetabix additions healthy extra update

Hi guys I hope  your all doing well.
I thought I would do a little update and let all my slimming world followers know about these
If your a weetabix lover like myself you should check out the new versions that have been released called weetabix additions.
They come in two flavours Apple and raisin and Coconut and raisin..
I came across these in my local Tesco a few days ago and was intrigued to find out if I could have them on slimming world especially as a healthy extra.
So After a few clicks I was so pleased to see that both flavours are listed as a healthy extra for 2 Biscuits. Or 7 syns for the 2 of the apple variety or  7.5 for the Coconut variety. 
So far I've only seen these flavours in a 24 pack at Tesco and the price was £2.69 and I know that  does seem a little steep but considering it's a 24 pack when you think about it you will get 22 breakfasts for that. Which is always handy if your in a rush in the morning and  just want something simple or a healthy extra to snack on through the day. 
I'm hoping weetabix at a later date will bring these out in a smaller pack though because as much as I love weetabix I like to try and mix up my breakfast so I don't get bored with the same thing everyday and a 24 pack for  a Household of just two is just a bit much and I know I would get bit Fedup after a while of these most mornings.

You maybe able to find them at other stores for lower prices or on offer since there new so always remember to shop around and get the best deal.
me and my husband tried the apple version this morning alongside some speedy fruit and we really liked them so it's certainly a thumbs up from us and definitely something I would buy again.

Well that's all for me for now I Hope you all have a great day
Mrswolfie 🐺🐺

1 comment: