Saturday 9 January 2016

Slimming world StarBuy for today

Every week as I come across sw friendly bargains I will post them here on my blog.

Today's STAR BUY ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love onions? need onions for your sw meals?well have a read of this, I Got a great buy today. I was in my local farm foods freezer store earlier today to pick up few extras for my hubby over the weekend and I noticed these 5kg bags of onions. Now if your anything like me and my husband we go through bags of these every week. So I thought for the bag size I would enquirer to the price as the price listing hadn't gone up yet, I was actually shocked as the guy at the counter told me the bags a £1 yep that's right just a £1. So if your needing onion for your slimming world meals and you have a store nearby I would get there sharpish for fab deal as I can't see these lasting long.

Enjoy Lou aka xmrswolfiex_sw ⭐️⭐️⭐️



No comments:

Post a Comment